Saturday, July 11, 2009

A few quotes about MVJ

Whenever anyone sees MVJ generally the first remark is: "Oh my! Look at that hair!" It really is her distinguishing feature.

I love this quote from KC, "She won't have to use mascara a day in her life!"

Oh, and this one from niecey (MVJ's cousin) LJ, "She's the biggest I've ever seen her!" Yup, I agree LJ! Every single day this is true! Especially going through all these pictures, I'm feeling rather reminiscent lately.

And I love how accurate this quote is by SIL (MVJ's auntie/godmother) LJ, "I love how the world is always such a surprise to you!" (MVJ has a wide-eyed surprised look frequently!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of how my boy has already grown and how all of these babies have grown in the last 5 months, so yesterday I was looking at your first album of MVJ on facebook an it was really fun to remember how tiny she was. Have a great day.
CLJ

JJ and EJ said...

Awww, CLJ! I've been spending tons of time looking through pics of the last five months lately... I also can't believe how little she was! And the new videos of ACJ! Oh! He's getting to be such a big boy! Thanks for the fun note! : )