Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tidbits of Advice: Must Have #3 (A yoga ball!)

Hopefully you've caught on that my must haves are things you may not traditionally associate with must haves for babies. We happened upon this must have when I had decided to drag out my yoga ball to start to get back into shape a few months ago. I was a little bit more ... eager ... back then. Now my back into shape plan consists of breastfeeding (seriously, it's the best plan evah!) and taking long walks. Everything in between consists of eating everything in sight. Whoops! Back to the yoga ball! I found that if I hold MVJ while bouncing on the ball, she enjoys it, calms quickly and can even sometimes get out stubborn burps. Lately, only Daddy is able to put her down to sleep - when Mommy holds her/rocks her at night she just wants to be fed! Naughty girl! So, the yoga baller has generally been Daddy lately.

No comments: