Friday, July 10, 2009

Just some layout ideas . . .

Ugh, I am way overthinking this... I know... Today I got all of my scrapbooking stuff out and it is now littering the floor/couch/coffee table in our small apartment. Thank goodness JJ works tomorrow! I planned on getting quite a bit done with Baby Girl napped, but no. Again, I just had to get some things down on paper (cheap, scrap paper rather than the more expensive CM paper!) before I could get started. And again I found tons of stuff that I just wanted to sit and look at. The bands from my wrist, JJ's wrist, MVJ's wrist/foot from the hospital. The ultrasound pics. The professional pics. The "yay you're pregnant", baby shower, "yay you gave birth", and Baptism cards. I did manage to jot down the ideas I have so far for pages and get them in order. Here they are so far. Feel free to give me feedback!!

Title Page
Ultrasound
Preggo pics/Baby Shower
Hospital Pics/Hospital Stuff/Your Name
Professional Pics/Announcement
Nicknames
With Mommy
With Daddy
With K's (4 Generations)
With J's
Baptism
Hands/Feet
Firsts
A Day in the Life
Bathtime
Sleepytime
Tummy time
Bumbo chair/swing
Faces
Food
South Babies
Friends
Fashionista
Month by Month

And that should take me through my first paper pack! Eeks! I'm planning on doing the "Firsts" and on after her 6th month so I actually have about half-way through the first year represented!! We have 6th month photographs scheduled with: her. Hopefully everything goes well and Chi-chi smiles big!

2 comments:

Lyz said...

Oh man. You ARE overthinking it! But it looks good. I think I had most of those types of pages in Leah's album. Just don't treat them like rules, of course...if a page doesn't work, you can always consolidate or spread it out. What's important is that you feel at peace with those photos.

JJ and EJ said...

I feel like saying, "Ooohhmmmmm... ooohhhmmmmmm..." : )