Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tidbits of Advice: Random, random

Just a few random post-preggo facts. I have always been a somewhat weird eater. For example, when I first met JJ I couldn't stand drinking water. Trust me, I got teased a ton, you don't have to point out how strange it is. I also didn't like chocolate. Call me crazy (quite a few people did), but I could totally pass up pretty much anything chocolate when it came to a treat. NOW, both of those things have flipped. The chocolate... not so much on the plus side of my healthy eating... but the water, at least that's a huge improvement. I crave water now. Mmmm... at times I do add some lemon flavoring, but even that is not necessary.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Yay! Welcome to the water drinking club. We know you will enjoy your time here. Enjoy your H2O with ice, a lemon, straight out of the faucet if you must. Just don't drink the stuff you swim in. Now you won't have to be left out when we go on water benders.