Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics are HERE!

Since we were on the road Friday afternoon/evening, we missed Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. Yesterday from 8am-3pm we had a planned power outage. So finally after going to "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" at 1:10, I could start getting into the Olympics. And let me tell you, I have been a diligent fan. I could be doing the dishes. I could be putting clean clothes away from our trip (thank goodness for RJ and CMJ's washer and dryer!). I could be getting ready for school -- it only starts a week from tomorrow. But noooooo, I am parked in front of the TV watching the Olympics. Even though I have little interest in the weight lifting and don't really get the scoring of the equestrian, I have not strayed from the four channels covering the Olympics on our TV.

No comments: