Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bach'n it up

JJ left yesterday morning to go camping for a bachelor party for our friend RE. Our friend JPJ left yesterday to go fishing with his uncle-in-law (? don't know if that's actually a term or if "uncle" suffices). So, CAJ and I were bach'n it up yesterday. We went to a movie, ordered Chinese in, watched the Olympics, went for a walk and then this morning met at Church. It is fun to just be girly, but I know both of us missed our boys, too. JPJ is back home, but I'm still waiting for my JJ.

Good thing I don't have to worry about JJ at a bachelor party. He's a good guy. And, there shouldn't be any women anywhere near them. : ) JJ did tell the guys to bring dollar bills, but only because he'd be dancing. I guess maybe it runs in the family. The only reason there may be a cause for concern is he will be joined by the Crazy Redheaded J's... hopefully he doesn't come back with any wild and crazy adventure stories. But, if he does, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: