Monday, November 29, 2010

Sucker for a good deal...

...and this is the best deal --- FREE!

I've seen this on several friends' blogs, so sorry for the repeat.  BUT, let me tell you about shutterfly and the fun things it has to offer.  And speaking of offers - just by letting you know about some cool things shutterfly does, I get 50 free cards.  Pretty sweet, huh?

But honestly, I would tell you about shutterfly whether I was getting free stuff or not.  I've used shutterfly for both cards and photobooks in the past.  I personally love that I can put multiple pictures on a card or be flexible with photobook pages.  You all know how cheap of a scrapbooker I am -- the more pics I can share on a page the better!  I like the many different colors and icons to choose from.  Check out these selections and prices:


Christmas photocards
Holiday cards
Christmas cards

But of course shuttefly does more than just cards and photobooks.  Look at these cute holiday invitations!  Makes me want to host my OWN party!  I made a photo calendar for my parents last year and they loved it - I made a desk calendar, but the poster might be fun to do with yearly family photos as a keepsake ?  Oh boy - my Christmas shopping is done - I better not get too many new ideas!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing this deal with me. Also, it's really fun to read your blog. We don't have nearly enough time to talk about personal stuff at work!