Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekend Woes

I refuse to get used to this.  Every weekend it seems like I'm down and out.  Last weekend it was the head stuff.  THIS weekend I was throwing up all day Saturday and near it all day Sunday.  : (  Baby?  Bug?  Either way it was not fun for me.  It seemed like I was fine until I ate leading me to believe it was bug.  But then I get so nervous about taking in enough food for the baby.  At one point I felt like I hadn't felt the baby in a while and asked JJ to intervene.  A few good pokes (with some "help" from M) and the baby poked him right back.  At about 3 am... I guess it would be Monday morning... I woke up completely well rested... and starving.  So goofy.  I hope I'm not overdoing it during the week and it catches up to me on the weekends.  I guess we'll find out what the doc says this week...

No comments: