Friday, November 12, 2010

Here's a little song I wrote for... me...

sung to the tune of "The Bear Went Over the Mountain"

The fifth graders are going on a field trip...
The fifth graders are going on a field trip... 
The fifth graders are going on a field trip.
And I don't have to go!

And I don't have to go!  (everybody now!)
And I don't have to go!

The fifth graders are going on a field trip...
The fifth graders are going on a field trip... 
The fifth graders are going on a field trip. 
And I don't have to go!

What does this mean exactly??  Well.... the only part of my day that does not consist of fifth graders is 1:30-2:50.  SOOOOOOOO oh my... the possibilities are endless.  Last night right before I left I giddily wrote down my to-do list.  File, shred, correct, schedule, make, plan..... OH my!  This is not sarcastic in any way.  I LOVE to do lists and am beside myself with knowing I have some time to get things done.

Happy Friday to ME!

2 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Oh how awesome for you! It's always nice to have that extra unexpected time to get stuff done! I bet you are in such a good mood today!

Lyz said...

Haha! I didn't even need your explanation to know the reason to celebrate - of course, mine was that you didn't have to chaperone!

Hope you had a great day!