Friday, September 18, 2009

Spreadin' Some Sunshine

Alright, I'm copying friend BKS for this one!  A little bit ago, Miss Rhubarb and Venison had a little contest.  It had been a rough week and she just needed a little bit of sunshine.  So, she had people leave comments about something happy, positive, or what they're thankful for.  Then, she randomly drew a number and guess what people?  I WON!  I never win anything!  It was fabulous!  So, I'm spreading the love.  Making my own little sunshine in my own little corner of the blogosphere.  

Here's the deal.  Tell me the best part of your week or a blessing you've recently received and I'll draw a random number.  The winner will get a $10 gift card to Dairy Queen!  (If you don't have a DQ near you (how sad for you!), tell me what treat place you'd like a gift card for.)  Let the positivity begin!! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part of my week has been that when I lay Andra down for a nap, she just lays there and talks to herself for a while before falling asleep. No more fussing when she is layed down, just a happy baby, ready to nap. :) I feel pretty lucky! :)
~Jill

Lyz said...

Adam babbling. For like, half an hour.

Leah & Ben golfing in the backyard, with Aaron, Adam and I watching. Lovely weather.

Leah on a breakaway drive in soccer.

Ben wanting to take naps with me.

It's been a good week!:)

Unknown said...

We had a pretty big week . . .

Lyrah started smiling and cooing all the time - super cute!

Contractors finished the new foundation on our house and we started painting!

Bought a new washer, dryer, hot water heater, living room set and 42" plasma tv. (seriously, all in two days!)

It'll be busy the next couple weeks, but we are sooo happy about finally moving in!!

Lanae Brown said...

Can I still enter? I'm a little late, but I'll tell you the best part of my week anyway. It was at Rylan's bedtime. I said to him, "sleep good sweetie" and he replied, "seep good fweet Mommy. I lub you." I melted into a puddle on the floor, right there!

Sbeck said...

The best part of this week was Friday night. The whole gang started Day1 of a 2 day Big Batch Cooking event. Greg fried the emu burger/ elk burger/onion combo. Abby layered noodles in lasagne, Rachael ran for supplies and kept Sparky entertained while Paul prepped the bread. Meanwhile, I was organizing items for day 2: 30 oz of rice, a bag of elbow macaroni and 3 large onions chopped! At end of Day 2, we will have over 40 meals prepared and in the freezer. That was lovely teamwork! :)

LH said...

The best part of my week was volunteering for Special Olympics bowling. I met a lot of great people. I had a blast cheering and helping some of my students and others bowl. I will definitely be going back next weekend.

Steph said...

The best part of my week was last night when we got to Minot. It was so great seeing my sweet baby girl after a really long week. She was very excited to see us also and wanted us to hold her all night. She & Logan have been having so much fun playing, and I'm so glad that we're all together again. :-)