Friday, September 4, 2009

CM

I did it! I put in my first Creative Memories order. And I actually made my goal the very first month! Isn't that awesome? Yes! Except the part that my new goal begins right after I make the previous one. In these businesses, there are always sales goals that must be reached. Each requirements are a little different. I think CM has quite high standards. I don't think I'll be making my goal for very much longer, but it is certainly fun while it's lasting. Because I made my goal in the first month, I got an extra $100 to spend! Woohoo! And, I decided to say that I hosted a party, so I got host incentives as well. : ) So, I think I've figured that I can order my next two albums with a few fun accessories with all my incentives. Thank goodness I have good friends and family members who wanted a few products. Remember - if you need anything - I'll give you a good deal! : )

No comments: