Thursday, April 30, 2009

Taking a little trip...

JJ has left for the day (big Physics test at 9:30). I am here with little missy waiting for her to be ready to take her bath and eat. Today we are headed to Bismarck to surprise my Grandma. It's her annual Mother-Daughter Banquet at her church. It's always on a Thursday, so guess how often I've been able to go lately. And this year will probably be one of the last times again. So, MVJ and I are starting to get all packed up. It's going to be tough to leave without JJ. I told him it's so much different if it worked out for me and I headed out for a quick trip, but now I'm taking our daughter with me! Sad! We'll all be just fine and this will make my Grandma's day so much, so it's definitely the right thing to do. We will also go through Fargo on the way home to deposit neicey LJ's bday present and SIL LJ's wii fit! (JJ would NOT let me play it first!)

2 comments:

Lyz said...

I don't even know if I'LL get to play it until after the baby comes...Aaron wanted it as a post-baby/birthday present.

High demand video games do not make good surprise gifts, I guess!

JJ and EJ said...

Lyz -- you should totally at least set up a character while you're still preggo -- you'll score big points for weight loss after the baby comes! heehee