Friday, April 24, 2009

Return of the Poopetrator

Ugh. I know you don't want to only hear about poop, but that seems to be my life right now. Let me set the scene. Little missy needed a bath. I had just gotten her about naked and was cleaning her bum from her dirty didey when "poof". Oh no! It is her warning system that more bad things are to come. I put a wipe near her bum area and... "squirt"! She shot poop ALL OVER the kitchen. Thankfully I stepped away just in time, but the floor was not so lucky. I took a picture for JJ... heehee So if you've ever been in our kitchen, I do the bath on the kitchen table because it's the right height and I can spread out all of her necessary items. She honestly got poop to the stove. yeah......

So.... if you're having a bad day, just remember, you probably did not have to clean up poop this morning. : )

No comments: