Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Tricks!

The other day I found out that our baby is already a talented supergenious! I was laying on my left side watching TV and had the remote resting on my tummy. All of a sudden, the remote started bouncing and Baby Girl J (BGJ) kicked it right off! I put it back on, and same thing! She kicked it off! Isn't she cute? I told JJ to watch and you'll never believe it. She wouldn't do it again. Even later when I had given her some time to cool off. I guess she's not a performer. I read today that she is learning how to grasp things, like her umbilical cord. The umbilical cord is such an interesting thing. I worry about it, though. What if she gets it wrapped around herself? Oh jeez, it's already starting. I'm going to be the biggest worry wart Mommy!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, that cord could be wrapped around her RIGHT NOW. I mean, she's doing all that flipping and moving...how could it not?

Leah had hers around her head at birth, and it didn't cause any problems. So don't stress out about it! It's not like you can reach in there and straighten it out.