Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mastering the Middle-school Mind

In an effort to better understand (somewhat) the minds of the middle-schoolers I work with, I went to the movie Twilight. Oh, also, it was a girls night out with some of my coworkers at school. I went in with the mindset that it would be a teeny-bopper flick and didn't have high expectations. I wasn't disappointed. : ) I personally thought the acting was lame at times and there were lots of dramatic.... pauses.... (a la guy from CSI: Miami). But, I actually found myself getting into the plot and am interested to see the rest! A coworker lent me her copy of Twilight with the promise that the next three are just waiting after I finish the first one. Again, teeny-bopper book, not the best writing, but a fun, no-brainer read nonetheless. I'm not the best or fastest reader, so I need these every once in a while!

No comments: