Sunday, December 7, 2008

Never too late... right?

Our upstairs neighbor BB, who is pregnant with their third kiddo, lent me a preggo workout DVD for the weekend. I have been meaning to find a good preggo workout because I am way too concerned to stick with my old routines for fear I would do something to damage myself or the baby. So, now, at week 27, I have started my regimine. : ) I popped it in on Saturday and JJ just laughed as two very obviously pregnant women and one who I am suspicious if she was even preggers at all - she had a teeny-tiny little bump - bopped along to workout music. But, true to BB's words, my back felt oh so good and I just felt mentally good for doing some workouts and preparing my body for the big B-day.

2 comments:

Lyz said...

Good for you! I have a Mom & Toddler yoga DVD that's still in it's wrapper. Maybe for the next one...

JJ and EJ said...

Awww, how cute! Do you think Ben'd do it with you?