Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What kind of baby will we have??

Before I was pregnant, I would eat a lot of something and tease that I had a [insert particular food I'd just eaten] baby in my belly. I.e. I have a sweet and sour chicken baby in my belly! Now I obviously have a real, human baby in my belly -- and she likes to remind us she's in there with a kick, kick, punch, twirl, twirl routine -- but my eating habits haven't altogether changed. For example, JJ is concerned we will have a mac and cheese baby. I could eat mac and cheese every meal for a week I think. I've tried to do the whole wheat mac and cheese now at least, but I know this is not the most healthy option for me. Thank goodness for that prenatal vitamin, I tell you what! Oh! And we finally got around to watching "Baby Mama" -- I really enjoyed it! I'm so thankful my prenatal vitamins are about half the size of the ones used in the film!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

That vitamin scene was my favorite. Of course, it was funny because they used horse pills, not real prenatals.:)

Don't be surprised if your kid also loves pasta and cheese. First of all, almost every kid I know does. Second, I swear your prenatal diet influences the kid's preferences later.