Monday, December 8, 2008

Blaming Baby

There are times when I conveniently blame the baby for certain things. Oh, like, that extra cookie I need to have, or maybe even a toot here or there. But c'mon, basically my whole body IS being over taken by this dear little parasite we've already grown to love. JJ on the other hand doesn't have the baby in the belly, but he does still blame her for stuff. Just the other day he ate a pickle off my plate while I had stepped in the kitchen to grab something. He claimed the baby grabbed it and was now noshing on it! He's also been known to blame her for his own toots. Poor baby! I've heard niecey LJ and nephew BJ's toots and I'm a bit nervous for when our little bundle of joy makes her own since she's already been blamed for them her whole gestational life!

No comments: