Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cards

Pretty much since we've been married we've taken a snowboarding trip for Christmas/New Years. We've taken a picture on the mountain and sent out New Years or late holiday cards. This year I have been begging JJ to let me get professional belly pictures. He finally conceded and we had an appointment scheduled for today. Had in past tense because the weather was craptastic this morning. Church was even cancelled! Our upstairs neighbor BB called at around 2:00 and miracle of miracles offered to take our pictures. She said her two kiddos were sleeping so to come up NOW! We quickly redressed in our picture attire and headed upstairs. She was ironing a white sheet. JJ tacked it up and the photoshoot began. It was so much fun! I had a few poses/props in mind and BB had a ton of great ideas as well. I was absolutely amazed at how well they turned out. BB should definitely consider a career in photography! She even took into consideration the lighting and wasn't afraid to tell us to move our heads or help with my hair, etc. It was fabulous! So I'll keep you waiting for the card in the mail. Which *should* be there before Christmas this year! Of course, that's if the Sam's Club photo printer gets fixed. Argh for my bad luck! But they said they should be back up and running Tuesday..... I suppose that's if the fix-it guy can get there. I'm still crossing my fingers for no school tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Rhubarb and Venison said...

Hi, it's been awhile since I've checked in - a long while since I now read that you're pregnant, congrats! I haven't written about it in my blog yet, but we're expecting too, about 6 months along already! Hope you are feeling well, happy 2009.