Monday, November 3, 2008

Stuck on the B's

No, I'm not stuck on bees, or even these B's. I woke up this morning at about 5:00 am (which I rationalized would've been 6:00 am just two days ago) with two songs in my head. These songs come from two of my wonderful nieces, but I don't really know why they were in my head, because I haven't heard my nieces sing them for quite some time.

Song #1 - from niecey LJ:

B-b-b-Billy
STOP!
B-b-b-bouncing
that ball!

Song #2 - from niecey AB (who I haven't even seen in quite some time...!)

B-b-b-B!
B-b-b-B!
B-b-B-l-a-s-t-e-r!

(and repeat)

This song came from a math blaster computer game aparently.

2 comments:

Lyz said...

I had to ask Leah, but it's not Billy who's bouncing that ball - it's Berney. Which is waay b-b-better.

JJ and EJ said...

Thank you for the clarification. Maybe (although I hope not) I'll wake up with the correct lyrics in my head tomorrow morning! : )