Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a few of my favorite things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Here are a few of MY favorite things:

*Game shows! I'm totally addicted! Right now I'm watching Wheel of Fortune. When we lived in JJ's hometown, we had GSN. It is probably a good thing we don't anymore! I love yelling out answers and feeling smart! My favorites are/have been: Family Feud, Hollywood Squares, and Jeopardy (I feel better when it's the college edition and I know answers!). Oh, I know I'm forgetting some, but the list could go on and on!

*Crafting! I've been on a slight kick lately. Thanks to friend SV, I bought two new stamping sets: Nursery Necessities (to start making some baby cards/thank you cards) and Short and Sweet (for everything!). I've been *trying* to use up my collection - not just make a ton of cards, but actually give people birthday cards and write out thank-you notes. I'm so, so excited for my bff TAF to come visit this next weekend. I think we have a full craft day in our near future!

*Checking things off my "to do" list. Oh, also - making to do lists! Lately I've been going through practically all of my old magazines and tearing out things I'll actually use. Then I've been recycling the rest. It feels. so. good.

There will be more to come! : )

No comments: