Thursday, November 20, 2008

More "ONLY ok when pregnant..."

Jeez, I must have just popped again (it seems so gradual to me...). Because now not just at school, but at Bible Study last night I heard a comment about my "size". One of the guys, JPJ, who happens to be from India, and who happens to be a science geek, asks me and another chicky who is due the same day as me: "How big are your babies right now?" We go on to tell him that at about the 6th month the baby is about 8-10 inches and weighs in at about 1.5 lbs. He replies, "But, you guys are way bigger than 8-10 extra inches in there!"

His wife gave him a swift elbow to the side. JJ went on to defend me. He is so proud of the baby belly, too. JJ: Seriously, feel her belly! JPJ: No thanks! I'm not feeling your wife's stomach! JJ: No really! It's like hard and you can feel the baby! (He goes on to demonstrate, poking the baby until she gets fed up and kicks him back.)

1 comment:

. said...

there is a HUMAN BEING inside of your belly.

Wow

Wowee wow wow.