Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend update

Friday during 5th period I started feeling really icky. EVERYONE at school has been coming down with something. One day for example, there was only one teacher from one of the teams -- the rest were subs! Anyways, I knew I had to take it easy this weekend. Friday I basically did absolutely nothing. Saturday, I scrapbooked almost all day. It was wonderful! I fully updated our "every day" scrapbook as well as my Dad (WK)'s scrapbook. For one of my Dad's bday's, I gave him an empty scrapbook and ever since I have been taking extra pictures and giving him new pages whenever I finish them. My friend JAP saved us from our seclusion by coming over to "work" on her resume (code word for use our internet to check her facebook and email). Then our friend JPJ suggested going to a movie, so we watched Vantage Point --- I thought it was an excellent movie! Interesting twist on an action movie! Today, we went to Church -- Matthew West (MW) was the worship leader this weekend! It was fabulous! He is so talented and worship-filled. He has a great story and was just awesome! Pastor PK also had a great message. Then we did a little grocery shopping. JJ has spring break this week (so jealous....) so I'm defintely giving him a list of things to do -- including making supper! Back at home, I worked on some school-work -- got ready for the week and so on. Then, I did some stamping. I was feeling wonderfully creative, so it was a productive session. Even though we didn't "do" a lot, I really felt like I accomplished everything I needed to (including veging out so I wouldn't get sick!).

No comments: