Monday, March 3, 2008

Facebook...

Facebook seems to just STEAL my time away from me. I sit down to check my email and all of a sudden it's an hour later. How does that happen?? I am currently addicted to the scrabble addition. Some of my friends don't quite feel comfortable with it, and I definitely see their point. I try not to put too much info. out there, but it has been really fun connecting with old friends. I have been so bad at keeping in contact or staying in touch with friends from high school especially... but now even from college. It is so easy to write a quick note or view status updates to at least find out a bit about what people have been up to. It is so crazy who is married to who and who is in what job and who's having babies (EVERYONE's having babies!!). I guess we're just at "that age". So anyways... Facebook and I have a love/hate relationship. I enjoy it, but waste way too much time with it!

No comments: