Friday, March 21, 2008

2 Dresses. . .

Yes, I am 25 short. I was fortunate to be a moh (maid (ahem -- matron) of honor) in my best friend TAF's wedding, which was so much fun. Now, I was thrilled to be asked to be a bridesmaid in my friends CA and JPJ's wedding. JJ is the best man. He's THE man this summer with two best man jobs. Anyways, CA let us pick our own dresses, with guidelines of course. They are getting married 06-07-08 (which could be a blessing OR curse to JPJ ---- HOW could you forget??!). It felt like grown-up prom (but much more special and important) getting to choose my dress. Here is a picture - but it'll be in "clover" a bright pretty green. Isn't it lovely? Of course being excited about CA and JPJ's big day and helping them plan are much higher on my list than loving my dress, but you know, the dress-picking was fun just the same.

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Very pretty! You are so lucky you can wear strapless dresses...I'm not ready for that yet. :)