Friday, March 14, 2008

To change or not to change. . .

Dilema alert! Sometimes I have such a hard time making up my mind. This happens to me in all facets of my life - from too many choices at Coldstone to how I should present a lesson at school. I've currently been wrestling with the idea of if I should ACTUALLY use my Master's degree or not. I've been basically offered a position in Special Education and I'm really feeling driven to take it lately. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job as a foreign language teacher, but I only have a minor in Spanish and that is only one of the languages I teach. Even describing it here I feel more sided with sp.ed. but I just never considered foreign langauge teaching before I got the job so it's just wierd to even be thinking that I could be choosing between different areas of teaching. I've made a (quite long actually) list of positives and negatives for and against both sp.ed. and foreign languages. I'm *trying* to be better at placing this in God's hands, but it is so tough for a control freak like me! If you have a chance, a little prayer for discernment would be much appreciated!

No comments: