Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hey I do know some things!

A friend recently asked for some advice about how to find things to do around our town, which led to questions regarding such things as gymnastics, swimming lessons, and even deals.  And you know what?  I had some answers!  Isn't that exciting?!  It was for me!  I realized that I HAD learned some things in the two months we've been here.  I am getting to know my new city and also, I had picked up some tips and tricks along the way. 

I knew about "On the Minds of Moms" and "Area Women" for some pretty decent calendars of events.  I could tell her about our fantastic experience with swimming lessons at MSUM.  Then there were the awesome programs at the Library and Barnes & Noble.  We've signed up for dance and gymnastics.  We visited some really fun splash parks, wading pools, and regular parks.  Of course in conversations such as these, I ALWAYS have to include one of my all time favorite places to go in our town.  Teaberry has the best drinks I have ever had.  Anywhere.  Ever.      

No comments: