Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zambies LJ and BJ

Na-na-na-na-na all you other aunties and unc's out there. We got some more niecey LJ and nephew BJ time this weekend! : ) I just love the read books, play games, and an occasional horsey ride thrown in. Uncle JJ, on the other hand, gets the kiddos all riled up. They play a game about zombies - made up by the kiddos (AJ and LJ what do you let them watch anyways?? ; ) ). Actually, this weekend niecey LJ accidently said, "zambies" and it stuck. So the kiddos were zambies. They ran around trying to "eat" uncle JJ, who had secret powers of being able to wrestle them down to the ground. He also has a super-growl that has scared even me! By the end of Saturday, niecey LJ had it down that she was a "zombie-alien-lion with ninja skills". It was quite the process. She would say, "I'm a lion! RAWR!" And JJ would say, "You're not a lion with ninja skills are you? Those are the worst kind!" And she would respond, "YES! I AM! I AM a lion with ninja skills!" Then she would attack and JJ would say, "You're not an alien-lion with ninja skills?? Because they are the scariest!" This went back and forth for quite some time. Oh, and one of her superpowers? (Seriously guys, I can't make this stuff up.) Toot-power that when she tooted, a cage shot out of her bum and immobilized her enemy. Quite the imagination that girl has! The game did end in a few tears as BJ defected to Uncle JJ's side and LJ said, "Uncle JJ you're only my buddy when we wrestle and you don't wrestle me back!"

No comments: