Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick, sick, sick

I have had a terrible cold for about a week. I thought pregnancy was all about heightened immune system. Whatever. I have had trouble sleeping because I have so much "stuff" that drains wierd in my head and does NOT feel good. Last night my stomach felt fuller than usual. At about 12:30 I woke up with terrible stomach pains. I went into the bathroom and nothing came up. It HAD been a while since I had eaten so I didn't think anything really would. I went back to bed. No comfort. I tried drinking a little juice to aid in the throwing up process just to get it over with. Finally I threw up and it was so painful. Yuck! Twice. Ick! I know this is what you wanted to read about today. You are SO welcome. My husband is the best husband ever, too, because he heard what was going on and came in and rubbed my back and got me water. When I am sick, I love being babied. When JJ is sick, he tends to want to be left alone. It has been tough for us to learn this. I guess I just always lean towards what I like. I would baby, baby, baby JJ and he would be like get away! And he'd leave me alone and I'd be like what the heck I'm sick here and making all these sick noises and he just leaves me alone! I actually had to sit down with him and tell him what he needed to do when I was sick. The lesson obviously payed off!

No comments: