Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick x10

Oh no! I may not have just had bad food like I originally thought. Poor JJ was up last night...twice... and again this morning. Yikes! Poor guy! It was B-A-D.

Now, some of you know this about me. And it's really embarrassing. But, I have a bad reaction to people in pain. Sometimes I laugh. I know, isn't it terrible?!? I'm a horrible person. Well. It seems that these maternal instincts are kicking me in the butt, because this time when JJ was sick I started bawling. I was like, I did this to you. I brought this to our house. Oh you can't have anything left in your stomach! Oh, oh, oh! Blubber, blubber, blubber. And then I started gagging because of the bawling and it certainly was not helping anyone, let alone poor JJ. And now I have to go to work and I feel just terrible leaving my sick hubber behind.

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Oh, you are funny. When it's your kid, you find yourself doing things like letting them puke in your hand instead of having it hit the carpet.

Laughing is that LAST thing you will be doing.

And didn't you say JJ likes to be left alone when sick? Tell yourself you are doing him a favor by going to work.:)