Saturday, April 5, 2008

Who's the April Fool?

I thought I was soooo clever. Sooooo funny. I planned a little April Fool's joke on my buddy TAF. I even went so far as to not post it on the 1st so it wouldn't be so obvious, a little cheaty I know. I should've known that my blog is not well-read! : ) I called TAF later in the day on the 3rd to find out if she had received any calls. She was like "No, why?" and I was so disappointed! : ) I spilled the beans in case she DID receive any future calls. She told me I should've posted it on facebook or something, but I didn't want it to get too out of hand. So anyways, I just want to clear the air of anyone who actually took me seriously. TAF is not pregnant. But, I do think they'll be awesome parents and I WILL spoil any children they may have in the future! : ) Have a happy April!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Okay, I didn't call TAF, but I DID tell Aaron that I thought they were expecting.

So, maybe it's not that people don't read your blog, it's just that the people who read your blog aren't those who know the F's well enough to call them up!:)

I did almost call Amber, though...she would have been confused.:)