Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bike Race

This weekend was the date of the big bike race (40 miles) JJ and I were going to be in. Only one problem. We got tons of snow Friday night/Saturday morning. Yeah, did I mention it is still the end of April here too. My friend TA came here to visit and has been preparing quite extensively for the race. She trained so hard, we were a bit disappointed that the race was cancelled. We did, however, make the best of it with TONS of stamping! I'm talking like spread all over the kitchen table for all of Saturday afternoon and some of Sunday. I'm talking I made 41 cards and TA made something like 36. It was fabulous! I love, love spending time with TA. We don't get enough TA and EJ time anymore. It was soooo much easier when we lived next door to eachother!

2 comments:

Lyz said...

I haven't told you this privately yet, so I'll just make it public - I have really been enjoying your blog these last weeks! Your writing has gotten much more vivid - that the English teacher part.

Plus, you have some really funny stories, and they are even really funny to repeat to others. Like the whole discus thing. Hil-arious.

And, you are tagged.

Lyz said...

"THAT'S the English teacher part."

Hey, we're not perfect.