Saturday, February 27, 2010

Uh... well...

I have a badatude - watch out. My current gripe or source of bitterness? People who have it ALLLL figured out - where they'll be the next eight years, all the GREAT things they'll be doing, how EASY their lives will be. Yeah, because we have no clue. We don't know where we'll be or what we'll be doing. We had "the plan", but it doesn't seem to be happening. I'm not looking for sympathy or, "Don't worry, it'll happen." or even, "God's got it under control. Wait for His plan. It'll be better." OF COURSE IT WILL. I know that. But that doesn't make it any easier.

So, it's in your best interest to NOT ask me how things are going right now. : )

And, done. Back to your regularly scheduled happy Saturday. : )

1 comment:

hermann family said...

we love you.