Monday, January 25, 2010

What would Freud think of this??

I have terrible dreams.  Really freaky.  And then some are, well, just down right weird.  Nothing frightening just over-the-top odd.  Some are reoccurring, but most often I will have a really scary scenario and then in the same night (usually without waking up in between) I'll replay the dream over and over again with a different ending.  It's really annoying to have the same frightening thing happen again and again, but sometimes I finally work through the problem and it has a happy(ish) ending.

I blame Skeleton Creek in part for my lastest freak-fests.  That phantom has hold of my inner psyche apparently.  I am so suscentable to being scared as it is... but seriously?  Kiddie lit?  Keeping me up at night?  I have already had to give up watching Law & Order: SVU.  Too real.  Too possible.  Too scary for this chicky.

So here are just a few of the topics roaming around my brain the last few nights:

*JJ was driving a convertible.  When we were going over a bridge, he flipped the car and we dove into the water and drowned (scene 1); we dove into the water and JJ tugged me free of my seatbelt and we swam to safety (scene 2); JJ flipped the car but somehow gunned it enough to land us on the land past the water (scene 3); we dove into the water and I figured out how to free myself, JJ and I swam to safety and there was a reality TV show being taped on the land when we got to it.... wierd, huh??

*We got home from a vacation to find our door kicked in.  Oh, and it was at the last place we lived (WC).  And the police chief was NOT on the case.  And when I was in the middle of talking to him, we realized the robber guy was still IN OUR HOUSE.  Ack!

*Ok, that's all I can think of right now.  Lately I've been forgetting them quickly because JJ doesn't believe me when I tell him my wierd dreams.

No comments: