Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pancake Monster!

One more funny story from AZ!

We've found out that MVJ loves pancakes and scrambled eggs.  On Saturday morning, we went back to the pancake house my parents ate at on Thurs. because they enjoyed it so much.  What a good choice!  It was delicious!  I would pick it over a IHOP any day!  Shocking, right?!

Back to the story...  I ordered minipancakes, knowing I could easily share some with MVJ and I ordered her one scrambled egg.  MVJ was on the end in a little highchair while the rest of us were in a semi-circle booth.

The waiter brought out the food and before any of us could do anything, MVJ reached up, threw one pancake on the floor and had one in each hand!  It was so funny!  The startled waiter didn't quite know what to do besides asking me if he should bring some more out!

MVJ ate her two pancakes, her whole plate of eggs, and I think toast before we headed out!

No comments: