Sunday, July 31, 2011

Road Trip, Stop 6

STOP SIX: Craguns Resort, Gull Lake, MN

My parents took advantage of us and our big trip-dee-doo and rented a lake cabin at our favorite resort.  We've been going there for a while... like almost every summer.  My brother, his fiance (!), and my parents met us there (we were about 10 minutes away at L & M's house, fondly referred to here as "Stop 5").

We did so much in this time that I'm just going to give you the whole photo rundown again.  It was amazing, filled with family, fun, laughter, love, HGTV (what can I say, I'm readdicted!), sun, and good food.  My kind of vacation!

Water was the main theme of the trip.  Shore,
pool,
ot boat!
And check out this cool dude!
M watched, amazed, as kiddos did handstands --- and she wanted to give them a whirl herself!
And she CAUGHT A FISH -- #2 on The List!  (with help from Grandpa!)

We ALL golfed...

Oh fer cute...
And even did some putt-putt -- #27! (of which M lasted about two holes... so much for me thinking she would LOVE that game!).
M took her cute new car for a spin!
We walked to get ice cream treats.
And the girls were even treated by my Dad to pedicures at the Spa!

No comments: