Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My To-Do List

A few years ago (or maybe last year?) my SIL made a summer to-do list on big chart paper with her kiddos and then crossed things off as they were accomplished.  I loved LOVED that idea and have promptly stolen it.  Done and done.  I made a list of 40 things I'd like to do this summer (and the list is growing).  I'm going to post it here and hopefully blog about some of my accomplishments!

  1. Botanical Gardens
  2. Help M catch a fish
  3. explore St. Louis
  4. ROAD TRIP
  5. Nelson-Atkins Art Museum
  6. berry picking
  7. buy food from farmer's market
  8. cook something from America's Test Kitchen
  9. host a dinner party
  10. go to KC Zoo
  11. make a meal from Freezer cookbook
  12. Zona Rosa
  13. outlet mall
  14. prep for VBS
  15. eat corn on the cob
  16. teach summer school
  17. Hallmark Visitor Center
  18. visit Library
  19. Shatto Dairy Farm
  20. go for a jog
  21. ride my bike
  22. scrapbook
  23. check out an audio book from the Library
  24. read a book
  25. organize an Estrogenfest
  26. attend a cooking class
  27. mini-golf
  28. go to a summer concert
  29. go to a farm
  30. Chip's Chocolate Factory
  31. playdate with friends from work
  32. swim with M
  33. spend less than $100 at Target!
  34. Geocache
  35. facebook FREE week
  36. make a smoothie
  37. read a book of the Bible
  38. workout at fitness center
  39. try a new food
  40. figure out/use Walgreens coupons

Any ideas for other things I should add?  *We accomplished #1 yesterday - post with pics to come!

2 comments:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

I totally love this idea and I plan on stealing it from you! Have lots of fun crossing stuff off!

JJ and EJ said...

Yay!! Glad you liked it enough to steal it! Can't wait to see what's on your list!