Friday, July 1, 2011

Lazy Guide #2: Add a Brad!





I think brads are like the best thing known to a card.  They are so stinkin' simple to apply (I used to use my little hole punch, but I lost that, so now I just poke a hole with my scissors!) but I think they just add a simple, very simple, finishing touch.  Oh, and note the super cool handmade paper and beautiful flower -- those came from my bff, TAF, when she lived in Thailand!  I have been hoarding a stash of awesome stuff and decided that I'd rather use them than end up on TLC...  It's kind of funny that I didn't use a single stamp on this card.  I probably could've used a background stamp first and then layered on the paper and flower, but again, I'm all about the simple and easy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute idea for posting your card ideas. And I agree, brads are the best thing ever! I have not been very good about making cards lately... I guess I'm not as patient with the little monkeys hanging on my back as you are :) .