Monday, October 5, 2009

Visiting the J's - Part 1

My SIL LJ called to wrap up some final details about our visit/the party she was throwing (not connected!). After we hung up, I looked at my coworker and said, "I love my SIL!" Seriously, I always look forward to visiting JJ's brother and his family. We are pretty close in age, beliefs, and now even have babies born in the same year! We are niecey LJ's godparents and SIL LJ and BIL AJ are godparents to our MVJ. It's a pretty special relationship and I treasure it. So anyways, we get to their house and after chowing down some pizza, we are just hanging out while LJ runs around the house putting finishing details to her partay (like the cucumber rolls and virgin sangria and such).

Nephew BJ (3) is trying to tell Daddy AJ, JJ, and I something, which we can't quite make out. We offer plenty of guesses and it sort of becomes a charade, poor BJ. He has one finger up from each hand and has them on his head, like horns. Here are some guesses, can you figure out what he was telling us? Big Brain? Cowboys? Beige Aaron? Finally the little guy decides to show us. On his sippy cup there are... duh duh duuuh... SPACE ALIENS! Phew! I thought Beige Aaron was really the closest of all of our guesses!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Aw, EJ, you are too sweet. I love you too! And we also LOVE having you and your family here. Speaking of...I think I'll have to have a scrapbooking night before the next EsFest..