Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eight Months and Cute as Ever!! : )

Friday MVJ turned EIGHT MONTHS! Wow! Time is flying by. I don't know if I'm ready, but I ALWAYS say that. I didn't know if I was ready to get pregnant... ready to be six months pregnant... ready to PUSH... ready for a one month old... etc! : ) I love my baby girl. She is so sweet. Here is a very quick recap of her eigth month (I have a calendar that I write on every day):

*Went with Mommy and Daddy to sand volleyball
*Such a sitter! Plays with O's, A's, G's and J's!! Has first teething biscuit!
*THIRD TOOTH!
*BBQ with J's and O's -- first time picks up puffs by herself!
*Likes to sit with boppy behind her
*Mommy pay day! Woohoo!
*Go for NICE walk - beautiful weather!
*Mommy and Daddy WIN volleyball tourney!
*Fell asleep on Daddy (which never happens anymore) -- Mommy stole her and rocked her sleeping angel
*Errands with Mommy, attacked by bugs when walking with CJ and AJ
*First trip to the farm! Met lots of great aunties and unc's!
*Mommy coached softball; back to sleeping all night! YES!
*Grocery shopping with Daddy
*Said, "Buh-buh ma-ma" before I left for work!
*Daddy videotaped her eating her first banana!
*Daddy works double -- we go shopping! : )
*Church AND Bible Study (only make it through about half of Bible Study before DONE); supper at J's -- says "Da-da", when I tell JJ, he cries!
*Mommy coaches softball; celebrate FO's 2nd birthday!
*Loves to move from sitting to laying on tummy via boppy
*Starting to get cranky... not sleeping all night...
*Mommy has conferences - MVJ wakes up when I get home to eat!
*Gpa K's bday; Estrogenfest in Fargo - fun with the J's; FOURTH TOOTH!
*LJ soccer game, nap with Mommy, bonfire at B's
*Great Gma's bday, Fall supper at the Farm -- yum!
*Visit Gma and Gpa K while Mommy has a conference- don't sleep well in Pack 'n Play

No comments: