Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New jingle in my head

Have you seen the latest Denny's commercials? The ones where the tagline is "Isn't it time for a grown-up breakfast?" or something like that? One of them shows these hardened guys asking for more sprinkles and gumdrops on their pancakes. But my favorite one is this upsidedown banana with the peel cut so it looks like an octopus singing, "You can call me the Nanerpuss Nanerpuss, and guess what? I like pancakes!" It gets in my head like none other! I like to change it to random things about M like, "You can call me M, M, and guess what? I like sleeping!" or "You can call me M, M, and guess what? I like milkies!" among many other lines!

1 comment:

. said...

i also love that commercial.

do you remember those weird pizza hut commercials from long ago with a slice of pizza that had a red pepper mouth and black olive eyes, and had that same high pitched voice.

people kept trying to eat him and he kept running away.

stuck in my mind...forever.