Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another commercial critique

So... apparently I've been watching a lot of TV... but another commercial I enjoy is the blackberry one where the guy "butt dials" his wife (?) who speaks to his butt. It cracks me up! BUT, my gripe (and I think about it every time I watch the commercial) is her white shirt! I'm such a nerd, but I just don't think it fits right under the other top. My Mom was thinking it was a dress, but at the beginning of the commercial, we see her in skinny jeans. I know, I know, I'm just not hip enough for the blackberry commercial, but that's my gripe for the day. The end.

2 comments:

Lyz said...

So, the butt dialing "cracks" you up, huh?:)

I'll have to keep an eye on that shirt...

JJ and EJ said...

I know, I know, I was going to put something like "pun intended". : )