Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scrabulicious!

Last night we had basically our last Bible Study official get together. We hung out at P and MO's and had a wonderful time. I am definitely going to miss C and MA. CRA has been an amazing leader and I have learned so much from both of them. They are such gracious hosts. I could go on and on, but that is not the reason for this post! So we were at the O's and someone said, hey, we should play a game! Apparantly, my head started wagging ridiculously. I am a game fanatic. Any game. Doesn't matter. But, then, aa-aa-ah someone brings out a Scrabble game. I am seriously addicted to Scrabulous on Facebook. At any given time I have about 7-10 games going. Someone last night said, "Scrabble is such a nerdy game. Why would you ever want to play such a nerdy game alone with a computer on Scrabulous." I embrace my nerdiness! : ) I lost the first game. It is really difficult when you're used to just putting down combinations of letters until someone somewhere decides it's a word. That is so my strategy on Scrabulous. But, one thing I have definitely gained from Scrabulous, is I have most of the two letter words memorized. I can't tell you what most of them mean, but I know they are words. People challenged "jo" for example. Turns out to be a sweetheart. Who knew? The next game I totally cleaned house with an amazing come from behind victory with a word that is, to steal a line from RMS (my SIL LJ's sister), "small but powerful." (sex) -- The s was on a double word score so I got double from "trembles" and double from "sex". Yup. Life is good! Have I mentioned I'm working on my competitiveness? As neicey LJ, with all of her four year-old wisdom, says, "I would much rather play games with no winners or losers, but if there is a winner, I want to be the winner."

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Well, I'm glad your online practice transferred to success in real-life!