Monday, February 4, 2008

Sioux-per!

I have to respond to my brother-in-law CPJ's comment. It's funny that you mention the Sioux game because if you had been in GF you would have realized that ALL of Saturday I was literally reinacting the AMAZING game winning goal of Friday night. Yeah. People were giving me lots of strange looks (but what's new really?) : ) Seriously, ET (ha! Before this blog, I never really paid attention to people's initials!) Evan Trupp made a once-in-a-lifetime shot. It was exciting to watch! Go Sioux!

And, the Super Bowl was CRAZY as well! My friend JAP : ) was like we should root for the Giants. I was like, "Ok, but.. the Pats are going to hand it to them." Yeah... riiiight. All I can say is some lucky people had to have won some big money in Vegas! Oh, and I can also say the commercials were a disappointment for the most part. booo...

No comments: