Sunday, February 3, 2008

JJ's Bday Party Extravaganza!

My husband is OLD! : ) We celebrated JJ turning a year older for a whole day! We started with some outdoor hockey -- yeah -- a little crazy considering it's subzero. JJ has some hearty friends who were willing to bundle up and head out! After some Jimmy Johns (provided by my parents EK and WK), the boys headed out to watch a movie while the girls came to our place for a lia sophia jewelry party. Our friend JBP just laughs about what girls get together for. Then, we met for some Paradiso (and a free meal for JJ). And finally, we headed back to our place for some bday cake (made by JJ! but decorated by me). Yum!


One of the quotes of the day: Said confidently by JAP, "We'll it's Groundhog's Day, March 3rd."

P.S. No, I am not unAmerican, I am typing this while I'm watching the great commercials, ahem, Super Bowl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job barely mentioning one of the greatest Super Bowls ever. What is really sad is that you failed to mention an epic Sioux - Gopher battle. This blog needs to step it up. Tried to find something postive to comment about but failed.

Lyz said...

I think you should block Clarence's commenting ability. There's got to be a way to do that.

On the other hand, you're ahead of me - you got your first "hate mail"! Congratulations! (Although, I don't think it's supposed to come from family...)