Monday, February 25, 2008

Scatterbrain!

Oh dear! To tell you how my life has been lately, JJ greeted me at the door tonight with "I'm glad your head is still attached." Oh dear indeed! So it all started Friday evening... although I didn't discover it until Sunday morning! Sunday as we were getting ready for Church, I realized that I didn't have my purse. After running around our apt. like a chicken with its head cut off, I decided that it must be in my car. Since JJ has STILL not had time to renew his license from his bday, I do like to make sure that we are driving legally! We got in the car and no purse. I must've overlooked it somewhere in our apt. (with our clutter, it's not a far-fetched idea), I thought.

On to Church with a beautiful message regarding Compassion International and Sean Groves even lead worship.

But, I digress. When we got back to our apt., I thus commenced running around like a chicken with its head off. At one point, I even yelled at JJ, "You're not looking hard enough! If you don't even care then I won't either." Yes, I fight like a two year-old. Complete with pouting. We finally realized that I must've left it at Walmart -- it was the last place I remembered having it. I was scared to death with this reality because I left the cart outside when I left. I called Walmart as soon as they opened at noon and...... they had my purse!

So today my dilema was I thought I lost my cellphone. We don't have a land line, so our cellphones are really important. JJ was proctering a test (he's a Chem. TA), and since we share a car, sometimes he likes a ride home -- especially in this frigid windy coldness. I resorted to iming CPJ to call my phone. While waiting for him to respond, JJ came home, called my phone, and it was UNDER our bed. Our bed has drawers underneath it so to get it underneath is quite the feat. Wish me luck with the rest of my things/rest of my week!

God Bless you all!

No comments: