Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#20: Go for a JOG!

Another thing to check off the list.  This was definitely one that I wanted to get off my list --- not to be done with, but to get that first time back out over with! 

I... I did it!  I went for a jog!  and... it... was... awesome!  I seriously had forgotten how to fold up the jogging stroller - that's how long it's been, but it felt so good!  Plus, I jogged almost our whole walking trail, which is kind of a big deal to me since it's been so long.  I did have to stop half way through because M was ready to get out and walk, oh, about five minutes in.  So I let her take a walking break while I took a water break, and then back in she went.  She had to jog too, which was super cute.  Here are some pictures I made JJ take to prove we were out and about:




And guess what?  We went again this evening!  Woohoo!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

wow! major props to you lady E! :)