Monday, February 28, 2011

Another appointment

Lots of great news at my latest appointment today... however as someone with a set timeline in mind... it could be a little scary!

Great news -- I'm still at a 3!  Maybe we can stay there two more weeks?  Huh?  Whaddaya think Mr. Man?
Good news -- he's head down.
Scary news (to me, but in reality, more great news) -- my doctor said like probably three times throughout my appointment, "His head is RIGHT THERE."  She also mentioned, "I think you'll have a very quick delivery!  Your body is READY to go!"  And of course, "I think you'll have a very easy induction.... IF we make it that far!"  Oh, and the old, "See you in a week..... IF not before......"

5 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Oh I hope it is a quick delivery for you! Not like "give-birth-in-the-car" quick, more like, "get-to-the-hospital,-push-3-times-and-he's-out" quick. So excited for you to meet your little boy!

jillg said...

Yay for still just being 3! Glad to hear things should go smoothly for you! Excited to hear news, but willing to wait a couple weeks! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Elwells' Weekly said...

Ok, that's twice now that I've left a post as my hubby! GRRRRR!

So what I was saying was...I can't wait to hear the fabulousness of your delivery! I know it will be amazing!

Oh, and the picture on the top of your blog has to be one of my favorite pictures.EVER!

JJ and EJ said...

haha, YES, LB -- let's go with a quick one but not THAT quick of one!! I do get paranoid that once things start I better be on my way to the hospital!!

Thanks everyone! : )