Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finishing Touches

I unpacked the last box that was to be unpacked.  I made spots for MVJ's books and toys and babies.  I organized the guest bathroom, our bathroom, our CLOSET.  I enlisted JJ's help to hang our pictures and help me make some vinyl stickies for a few wall spots.  We picked up a few frames and a desk and a laundry sorter (because, OH YEAH, we have our own washer and dryer!).  In other words... we are MOVED IN.  Woohoo!  Love it! 

I was putting back together a small shelving unit in our bedroom the other day.  Everything was pretty much taken apart to fit in the moving van so we had a little job of reassembling all of our random furniture.  JJ was playing a game on his ipod in the living room because that sort of thing is just not his sort of thing.  I'll give him jobs and he helps, but he does not enjoy organizing stuff.  I, on the other hand, find pure enjoyment from it, so why mess with a good thing?  Anyways.  I asked him if he wanted to come play it in our room so I could have some company while I organized.  He came in and I realized that I didn't have any of those peg-thingies to hold up the shelves inside this little unit.  I asked him if he had seen it.  He, rather unhelpfully, answered, "No.  That sure sounds like a mystery." and went right back to playing his game.  Stinker.  I ended up finding them in our kitchen of all places I think.

So check facebook in the near future for pics of the new place... I just posted some of our photosession back in GF.  SO cute!  : )  

No comments: