Saturday, June 19, 2010

School

I forgot a funny little anecdote!

MVJ does not (I repeat DOES NOT) like to lay still for diaper changes.  It's like insulting that we would stop her play to make her lay still for the 2.5 seconds it WOULD take if she would just LAY there!  I was telling JJ how frustrated I was (after stripping her changing table cover to clean it because she got poopy all over it!).  I told him, "She will NEED to be better about this especially if she's at a daycare center in a few months.  She can NOT be flopping around!"

JJ looked at MVJ and said, "Do you need to go to a school for kids who flop around and don't lay so good?"  (In reference to Zoolander's "A school for kids who don't read so good.")

JJ is telling me I wrote it wrong and it was funnier when he said it, but he's not helping me remember the exact words he used.  So, you'll just have to use your imaginations and trust me that it was funny.  : )

No comments: